I had infused blend of herbs 6 weeks ago to make herbal salve for patients with eczema and atopic dermatitis.
Last Saturday, the oil was finally ready.
I made ointment for my patients and named them 'aCURE Salve'
and with leftover oils, added organic shea butter, organic coconut oil, wheatgerm oil, vitamin e, bee wax and made lip balm.
Here are some pictures of aCURE Salve and aCURE Lip Balm.
If you wish to try these natural ingredient that help your skin from the outside in, give me an email and
I'll send you a sample for you to try
Just for your information these are some ingredients to avoid
when choosing a Lip Balm
- Fragrances and artificial colors can cause lip irritation
- Menthol, camphor and phenol cool and anesthetize the lips, but can also dry your lips and/or produce redness and swelling
- Alcohol is also a drying ingredient
- Salicylic acid exfoliates and relieves pain but don’t use if you’re allergic to aspirin
- Aloe butter moisturizes, heals and soothes, but can irritate lips